Hormone chain, complete anamnesis, entire diagnosis, sector treatment, sequences of restrictions and interaction of the whole musculoskeletal system with the total organ system
The final total compilation of anamnesis, diagnosis and lesion chains in connection with the organ system and the musculoskeletal system.
- Learning the basics of the hormone chain, endocrine dysfunctions and their treatment
- Compilation of a complete visceral anamnesis in interaction with problems of the musculoskeletal system in order to get already a clear picture of the lesion chain
- Verification of the total lesion chains through diagnosis
- Practice of targeted course of treatment, which is based on anatomical, topographic, physiological/functional, sympathetic and parasympathetic relations
- Supervision and treatment
At the end of the course, participants will be able to apply the newly learned techniques in their daily practice.
Admission requirements for the Master Class: