Anamnesis, diagnosis and sector treatment of the whole abdomen and pelvis area in interaction with the spine/pelvic/hip
- Learn to compile a fundamental visceral anamnesis of the digestive and urogenital tracts in interaction with problems of the musculoskeletal system in order to get already a clear picture of the lesion chains
- Verification of the lesion chains through diagnosis
- Treatment of the lesion chain, which consist of connected sectors
- Learn to use the targeted course of treatment, which is based on anatomical, topographic, physiological/functional, sympathetic and parasympathetic relations
- Deepening and advancing the implementation in daily practice
At the end of the course, participants will be able to apply the newly learned techniques in their daily practice.
Admission requirements for the Extension Course Abdomen: