Increase probabilities for natural fertilisation, alleviate pregnancy-related problems, optimal birth preparation, reconstitution after delivery and Caesarean section.
Various dysfunctions of the organs, musculoskeletal, nervous and endocrine systems as well as psycho-emotional reasons can lead to imparement of the natural fertility in men and women. Some of the most common causes for infertility are obstipation, cystitis, hormonal disorders, adhesions of vas deferens (the excretory duct of the testis) and undescended testicles in men, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCO) in women,...
Selected visceral techniques are useful therapeutic options for treating infertility, pregnancy-related problems, for optimal birth preparation and can be used to alleviate complications after natural birth and caesarean section
- Basic, anatomy and physiology of the female and male sexual organs
- Natural conception
- Causes and treatment of infertility
- Preparation and assistance for women and men during assisted fertility treatmens (IVF etc.)
- Pregnancy: 1st trimester, 2nd trimester, 3rd trimester
- Understanding and treating pregnancy-related problems
- Birth preparation & delivery
- Caesarean section
- Puerperium & postnatal period
There are no admission requirements for participation in this course.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to apply the newly learned techniques in their daily practice.
Admission requirements for participation: